Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beginning My Jouney with Nebraska Learns 2.0

I am joining the Nebraska Learns 2.0 Lifelong Learning program today. I have just viewed/read the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. It was a lot of good and relevant information. I do believe that it is never too late to learn anything you want to learn. I do accept the responsibility for my own learning. I think that if you do not do this, you do not have any desire to learn anything new and grow. So that habit is probably the easiest one for me. I have a hard time viewing problems as challenges. My first response seems to always be one of "Oh No!! What now?!?!?" But problems do have that way of pushing you to open up and learn a new skill of some sort. They are true motivators, even if I do not want to admit it. So the habit of viewing problems as challenges is the hardest for me. I am excited to be a part of this leaning community and am looking forward to the challenges to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment